Thursday, April 15, 2010

Who can be mad with a face like this?

Gideon has liked to be up from 2am to 4am since he was born. He is not fussy but just awake. He is doing better. He is usually up at 4am now and up for only 1 hour (not including feedings, this is just awake and not hungry). He is so cute, though, I can't be mad. He smiles and jabbers at me. I had one of the sisters I visit teach describe these times "sacred moments." It is just me and him and the house is so quiet and it will be gone before I know it, so like I said, who can be mad?

1 comment:

Teeples Family said...

He surely is a cute little guy! The time goes by so fast. Our littlest is just starting nursery in a few weeks--and I don't know where the time has gone.

So-yes, cherish these moments!

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.