Thursday, May 14, 2009
getting old
Okay, so I put wrinkle cream on officially for the first time tonight. I knew this day would come but I never really thought it would as well. I don't know if lack of memory has something to do with that as well. I have left my purse (multiple times), wallet, baby blanket at Corban's occupational therapist's office several times and don't notice for a few days. I think this mortifies my poor husband who is very meticulous and very nervous about identity theft. He never says anything to me but that is just credit to his goodness. I think the receptionists in the office think I have too many kids and if I would have just stopped a few kids ago I might have have my brain left and be better able to function. I left my checkbook at Costco the other day. I could say that it is just because I am blonde. But my hair keeps getting darker with age, too! My grandma (she was so sweet) was getting a little forgetful before she passed away. I think it runs in the family. I just need to go to GNC and get a memory supplement (I am sure they have one) to add to my wrinkle cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment