Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mothers Day on a more serious note!
Bridger planned a surprise for me. I told him a few months ago that all I wanted for mothers day was to spend some time with him so I asked him to take a day off work. It is a good thing I asked then because he has been so busy with work that I think I would have felt too guilty to ask. I didn't expect anything--just to have him hang out at home with me for the day. Well, he planned a discover scuba class for me! It is a good thing he planned it a few months ago, too because he has been so busy that it wouldn't have happened. I signed up 2 times in college to take scuba determined to take a fun class at least one semester. Well I ended up dropping it both times before it even started because I needed to get some other credit/requirement out of the way. It was way fun. Bridger was scuba certified 10 years ago. The instructor told me I was a natural. I don't think I will certify because I don't know where I will use it! My life isn't that exciting as to go scuba diving often. He is fun to be married to! He is always thinking up fun stuff that I never would think of doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the cutest blog on the block
Counter
About Me
- Bridger and Cindy
- We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment