Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love!

I menat to get this post up last week but it didn't happen. Bridger has really enjoyed playing tennis on the Wii. I have stuck to the Wii Fit mostly. Well, I decided I wanted to challenge him to a game. I asked him to play me. He said politely, "I'll play WITH you." I think he was politely telling me he would kick my butt and didn't want to hurt my feelings. Corban said, "Mom, you don't want to do that. He is a pro!" I said that I knew what I was doing. Corban said, "Mom, have you even ever played tennis before?" I assured him I had played tennis. Well I got my butt kicked but I don't really care. I just wanted to do something with him. He then said that he would play with me instead. Well, I made "us" lose". Not on purpose, but I think it somehow ruins his ranking on the Wii. I told him I wanted to play him! Then Corban kept teasing us (because my score was often love) and making kissing sounds whenever it would annouce the score and saying, "You are in LOVE!" It was funny, but also fun to do something together even if I did lose, I still have love!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.