Sunday, May 24, 2009

May I have this dance?

Bridger also surprised me this week by calling and suggesting we take a dance class together. I was excited! I have seen them offered here before but Bridger is always too busy. I figure that we have a little time this summer and it will be fun to do something like that to spend time together. And it is even better that he suggested it! It is good payment for having to go out to dinner with him this week. I was planning on going to a book discussion this week but had to change plans when Bridger’s boss’s boss invited Bridger and I out to dinner. He wanted to get to meet me. Talk about putting on the pressure. I don’t like those kind of situations. I prefer to remain in the background. I was probably a whole lot more nervous than I had to be but I am still glad to have it out of the way. I think they are checking him out to see what kind of a leader he can really be and if they like him ( and me) enough to hire him as a manager.

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.