Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day

Bridger stayed home from work on Saturday and helped me plant our garden so he will go into work tomorrow. Yeah! I am just grateful for the help in the yard. I think I nitrogen burned our front yard trying to fertilize it. I told him, “ I was laying in bed trying to visualize myself doing it so I would be successful. You know what I mean?” He said, “No.” I am good at being told what to do ( you may disagree but I think at least I am improving with age). I look at it, and am not sure where to start. He knows. Our garden will be bigger than we have done other years because we are planting in some of our other flower beds in the back yard. It took a good 6 hours to get it all planted ( including our flower pots and hanging baskets). It was hot and I was grateful for his help. I know we are supposed to get our garden in a lot earlier but this will have to do. I hope when Bridger is finally done with school we can be more early birds in the garden department. I will miss my laundry day tomorrow. I don’t like that part of holidays how you have to fit your normal stuff you do that day somewhere else in the week. It is good for a break but it just means more work later!

No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.