Sunday, May 10, 2009

TaVaci!




My kids had their TaVaci performance yesterday! I am such a sap. I always cry at every dance performance or musical concert. For those of you who don't know, TaVaci is a school of performing arts! They teach the kids about music and rhythm and performing! My kids really love it! I got them in it so they could be involved with music. I didn't think I would get my kids to practice piano every day and this was something my neighbor told me about. Well, now I can't get my kids to stop. Even Brynna, my 4 year old was singing and doing the actions from the audience because Kjerstin comes home and teaches her the songs. They teach from 3 years old to 6th grade. I had a scheduling conflict with Brynna and preschool this last year, too. I can get sick of driving them across town ( how pathetic is it to complain about having to go the other side of town in Pocatello) and all the extra practices but they are so darn cute when they perform. It was a great mothers day present to have them sing!


No comments:

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.