Sunday, May 24, 2009

Glows and Grows


Corban's teacher has something she calls glows and grows. She glows by telling them the good things they did, and grows are things that can still improve. Brynna glowed by doing good job on her graduation from preschool this week. It was fun to watch her. I told one of my sister's without kids that I was there. She said that one of her co-workers was sad that she couldn’t get time off to go to her daughter’s preschool graduation. She said it wasn’t a big deal, they sing a song and get a diploma. I don’t think she quite has the mother’s love yet. It is something to see you child accomplish something. You have such a feeling a pride! As for grows, Brynna has also had a hard time staying in her own bed at night. I told Bridger that I would stake her to her bed to keep her there but I just think she would wiggle out of her pajamas and come into my bed naked instead! I think I prefer her clothed!

1 comment:

Teeples Family said...

Cute kids! It will be fun to have them all summer at home! I know i am looking forward to that too!!

the cutest blog on the block

Counter

About Me

My photo
We are living in Idaho. We have five wonderful children and many blessings.